972. Milestone. Two emperors, neither name surviving.
- Only the first line is legible.
- No description.
- Third century A.D. (lettering)
- Uncertain Milestone: Findspot unrecorded.
- Original Location:
- Last recorded location:
- Lepcis Museum.
- R. G. Goodchild, The Roman Roads and Milestones of Tripolitania (Discoveries and Researches in 1947). Published by the Department of Antiquities, British Military Administration Tripolitania, 1948 (being vol. I of Reports and Monographs). 24. no. 39. This edition taken from J. M. Reynolds and J. B. Ward-Perkins, The Inscriptions of Roman Tripolitania, Rome: British School at Rome, 1952.
- Text constituted from:
- Previous publications and transcription, by Goodchild.
Emperors, Caesars [·· ? ··]
Only the first line is legible. No mileage number surviving. Two emperors, neither name surviving.