XML Inscription Repository
The EpiDoc XML files that encode all of the information behind each inscription have been made available to download under a Creative Commons Attribution license. You may download individual insciptions (or link to them dynamically) using the address below, or you may download a ZIP archive containing the whole collection, as well as the EpiDoc DTD. An Atom feed summarising all of the inscriptions and expressing links to related resources is also available.
- Each inscription has a url in the form: http://irt.kcl.ac.uk/irt2009/IRT001.xml (= IRT 1)
- Download all XML files in a ZIP archive
- EXPERIMENTAL: Download ZIP archive of XML in TEI P5 version (schema)
- Download the EpiDoc DTD from the Stoa (v. 6)
- Download the EpiDoc DTD from this site (v. 6 copy)
- Atom feed for IRT2009